Please, Come Join US
Are you a spouse new to the military? Are you new to San Antonio? Maybe you have been around for a while but haven’t had the time to get involved with other spouses.
Are you concerned about a current or future deployment? Are you looking for opportunities to serve your community? Perhaps you need some adult conversation, yet an opportunity for the children to play and meet friends. Did you just leave your best friend or your family at the last duty station?
We have something for you:
Service, Social & Sanity
Please visit our Membership page for information on how to join
Member of The Month
1) What is your favorite flower?
It is the reason that Texas’ Springs are so wonderful. It is the Texas Mountain Laurel. That is my fave flower. It is the purple bloom that looks and smells like a bunch of grape candy.
2) Can you fold a fitted sheet into a perfect square?
Not a good day–Never– They are ridiculous
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Describe an idiosyncrasy or superstition you have.
I really am too particular about the type of cup/glass I drink certain beverages out of. Milk out of a thin glass with no lip, plain water out of a plastic cup with a lip, juice out of a juice glass, etc.
5) What was your favorite TV show growing up?
TGIF! and Thundercats! HOOOOOOO
6) What was the best meal you have ever had?
This is a tough one. As long as I don’t have to cook, then it is already pretty darn good.
7) Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds–but not too many
8) If you had a pet gorilla, what would you name it?
9) Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which ones?
No, I really wish I did
10) If you could trade places with any famous person for a day, who would it be?
Hmmm. Warren Buffet. I could give away a bunch of money and I might learn a few things.