Please, Come Join US
Are you a spouse new to the military? Are you new to San Antonio? Maybe you have been around for a while but haven’t had the time to get involved with other spouses.
Are you concerned about a current or future deployment? Are you looking for opportunities to serve your community? Perhaps you need some adult conversation, yet an opportunity for the children to play and meet friends. Did you just leave your best friend or your family at the last duty station?
We have something for you:
Service, Social & Sanity
Please visit our Membership page for information on how to join
Member of The Month
1. What is your favorite midnight snack?
I try not to eat after 7, but if I got up in the middle of the night, it would be a boring old banana
2. Which shoe do you put on first, left or right?
3. What as been the most important decision of your life to date?
Saying yes when my husband asked me to marry him
4. How do you manage stress?
I usually use reading as an escape from reality
5. What is your least favorite word?
6. What compliment do you get most often?
That I have great jewelry
7. What is the last thing you took a picture of?
The gorgeous beaches of San Diego when my husband whisked me away for a mother’s day/birthday getaway
8. Would you rather eat ants or babysit quintuplets for a day?
Depends on how old the quintuplets are. If they were newborn-y, definitely ant eating.
9. Do you wear white before Memorial Day?
I often ask myself this question, and I find myself very critical of those wearing white jeans before Memorial Day. But I’m okay with white shorts.
10. What is the best thing about WHA?
Definitely the people – so much fun with such sweet friends!