Please, Come Join US
Are you a spouse new to the military? Are you new to San Antonio? Maybe you have been around for a while but haven’t had the time to get involved with other spouses.
Are you concerned about a current or future deployment? Are you looking for opportunities to serve your community? Perhaps you need some adult conversation, yet an opportunity for the children to play and meet friends. Did you just leave your best friend or your family at the last duty station?
We have something for you:
Service, Social & Sanity
Please visit our Membership page for information on how to join
Member of The Month
1. What is the best sound in the world?
The “pop” of a champagne cork.
2. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Probably the age I am now, 28. I am happy with where I am in my life and very content. But I do look forward to see what’s in store for the future!
3. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
“If you love a southern girl, raise your glass! And if you don’t, raise your standards!”
4. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Having nothing to do on a rainy day.
5. Are you ticklish?
6. Have you ever cut your own hair?
No way but I did let my college roommate cut mine once…
7. Water: Ice or no ice
8. Have you ever won anything?
Yes, I won a coach bag at an AdvoCare conference a couple weeks ago!
9. When was the last time you turned your phone all of the way off?
October 29, 2014, the last time I got a massage!
10. Where is Waldo?
Waldo is on every page of a Where’s Waldo book