Please, Come Join US
Are you a spouse new to the military? Are you new to San Antonio? Maybe you have been around for a while but haven’t had the time to get involved with other spouses.
Are you concerned about a current or future deployment? Are you looking for opportunities to serve your community? Perhaps you need some adult conversation, yet an opportunity for the children to play and meet friends. Did you just leave your best friend or your family at the last duty station?
We have something for you:
Service, Social & Sanity
Please visit our Membership page for information on how to join
Member of The Month
1) What is your favorite genre of music?
Country, I loved growing up listening to Garth Brooks and Reba
2) Is there something that you constantly lose or forget?
My keys. They end up in my trunk.
3) What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
All of college?
4) Who is your hero?
My daughter is my hero, because she gives me purpose and reason and will to always be better.
5) Which is the correct term: sub, hoagie, grinder or hero?
6) If you joined the circus what would your act be?
The tattooed lady!
7) Alone, small groups or big crowds?
Small groups for sure, I’m the kind that avoids HEB during busy times.
8) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pancakes with hash browns and sausage. I love all things breakfast.
9) Have you ever been in a food fight?
No but I’d love to!
10) Describe your life so far in 3 words.
renewed. growing. purposeful.